Better Live "In' Home Care For Independence, Freedom, and Peace of Mind
Brought to you by compatible caregivers and senior helpers.
What is a Live In Caregiver? A caregiver or senior helper that provides, or is available
to provide care giving services throughout the day, sleeps in the client's home
and is available for assistance at night. A live in home health care giver is usually
what is meant if a doctor recommends "24 hour care". Other situations where
a live‑in caregiver or senior helper should be strongly considered are for
persons living alone experiencing: cognitive impairment, such as forms of dementia,
and memory failures, and/or physical disabilities preventing proper hydration, meal
preparation, toileting, the self‑administration of medications, or in need
of supervision, and companionship.
- The vast majority of seniors over age 65 (89%) want to "age in place"‑‑grow
older without having to move from their homes.
- More than half (53%) are concerned about their ability to do so.
- More than two thirds of baby boomers provide care and assistance to their parents.
Live in Caregiver Program
There is no better place for a loved one to receive care then in their own home.
Live‑in home care is the affordable alternative to in home nursing home care and assisted
living in Sacramento. If you or your loved one suffers from a chronic condition or
is recovering from an injury, illness, or surgical procedure, live‑in home
care can help you maintain your independence, freedom, and peace of mind.
Live‑In Home Care Benefits
- Feel safer in familiar surroundings
- Enhance physical and mental well‑being
- Home is where family and friends are or can easily visit
- Retain dignity
- Continue daily routines in comfort
- Live‑in caregivers provide companionship and peace of mind
- Live‑in home care is affordable and viable
Live in Caregiver Agency
A Better Living Home Care understands that finding the most compatible caregiver
for you or your loved one is the most important choice. We are skilled in the art
of matchmaking and can provide you with a reliable and compassionate live‑in
caregiver. Feeling assured that your specific needs are being looked after while
you can benefit from your familiar surroundings will enhance the quality of your
- Who are suffering from Alzheimer's or Dementia
- Who are recovering from an illness, injury or surgical procedure
- With limited mobility
- Who may be prone to falling
- Who are isolated and alone
- Who are overwhelmed by daily responsibilities
- Who would like additional care beyond what is already provided from an assisted
Services Provided by a Live‑In Caregiver
Special Needs Live‑In Care
- Cancer Care
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
- Parkinson's Disease Care
- Brain Injury Care
- Elder Care
- And more...
Personal & Companion Live‑In Care
- Bathing, grooming, & hygiene
- Wheelchair/walker assistance
- Incontinence care
- Medication reminders
- Tasteful meal preparation
- Feeding assistance
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Appointment scheduling
- Transportation to appointments
- Errands & grocery shopping
- Comforting companionship
- Pet care
- And many more...
Better Living's registered staff of Care Specialists include:
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Care Attendants
If live‑in home care buy a compatible and compassionate caregiver is right
for you, please contact us to schedule a free in‑home consultation. Our Compatibility Guaranty ensures your 100% satisfaction.
A Better Living Home Care is here to provide you and your family with the comforts
and peace of mind you deserve.