Flexibility, Affordability, and Independence
Sometime all you need is a little help, sometimes a lot. In either case, A Better Living Home Care can provide a qualified, trusted caregiver suited to you and your family at a fraction of the cost of an assisted living facility. The host of non-medical services and the quality of one-on-one care at home provided by the right caregiver can’t be matched by any facility. Caregivers are available for as few as two hours per visit up to 24 hours a day There is no required number of visits per week or month. You determine what schedule is best for you and your family. Whether you are recently discharged and need temporary assistance as you recover, are permanently disabled, or just feeling the natural effects of aging, we will provide the right caregiver for you.
Hourly In-Home Care Benefits
- Family caregivers get much needed relief. Family members providing care for loved ones are under-appreciated and over worked. Hiring a caregiver will ease your burden, and provide you time to recuperate, or pay attention to the things you’ve neglected.
- Regain your freedom. Don’t be a prisoner to your physical challenges. A caregiver can provide the personal care and assistance you need to preserve your freedom. Set your own schedule and get the help you need at home when it’s convenient.
- Reduce the time spent on everyday tasks that have become difficult. If everyday tasks like dressing, bathing, housekeeping, shopping and cooking are challenging, or seem to take all your time, its time to get the reliable help of a caregiver.
- Regain your independence. Relying on friends, neighbors and even family members can be uncomfortable, and it can be frustrating. You won’t have to rely on the charity of others, or feel you are imposing when you hire a caregiver to help.
- It’s cost effective. The cost of care for an hourly caregiver working 40 hours per week costs less than the average assisted living facility. From 12 to 20 hours a week (very common schedules) there is no comparison.
- Peace of Mind. Knowing your caregiver is there to help you while ensuring your safety, provides peace of mind to both you and concerned family members and loved ones.
Services Provided by an Hourly In-Home Caregiver
Special Needs Hourly In Home Care
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Parkinson’s Disease Care
- Elder Care
- Cancer Care
- Respite Care
- And more…
Personal & Companion Hourly In-Home Care
- Bathing, Grooming & Hygiene
- Dressing, Undressing
- Wheelchair/walker assistance & Transfers
- Ambulation Assistance
- Incontinence Care, Toileting Assistance
- Ostomy & Catheter Assistance
- Medication Reminders & Assistance
- Tasteful Meal Preparation
- Feeding Assistance
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Appointment Scheduling
- Transportation to Appointments
- Errands & Grocery Shopping
- Comforting Companionship
- Accompany on outings and to Social Engagements
- Pet care
- And many more…
If hourly in-home care by a compatible and compassionate personal caregiver or home health care aide is right for you, please contact us to schedule a free in-home consultation, or to arrange care right away. Our Compatibility Guarantee ensures your 100% satisfaction. A Better Living Home Care is here to provide you and your family with the comforts and peace of mind you deserve.